Please feel free to explore my website. It is my intent to provide information about healing and wellbeing in a way that makes sense to me from my experience. Feel free to contact me if any of it is of interest to you. Collaboration is one of the greatest tools and opportunities of this time......learning from each other, and being more of who we are. I have trained a lot, learned a lot, experienced a lot, but it is still only my, individual experience, which is different than yours. As we share and expand to stretch ourselves to new heights, we recreate ourselves and become New Humans.
All of my work is done through the format of Consciousness Based Wellness, with the desired outcome of Emotional Sustainability. As we move forward to create a NEW world it is essential that Emotional Sustainability be our first priority. Emotional Sustainability is the emotional state of the New, Universal Humanity. Emotional Sustainability is the mastery of our emotions and emotional system in a way that a person becomes solid within themselves, trusts themselves and is able to navigate their lives from their Universal wisdom and inner compass. It is the expression of our Inner Genius through our Universal Nature.
"We can only create externally, a mirror image of what we are internally." Heather Rusk
What is Emotional Sustainability (ES)?
- ES happens when we expand the understanding we have of ourselves and our Universe.
- ES is a result of engaging all of ourselves more fully.
- ES is the natural result of benevolent thought.
- ES has a foundation in expanded TRUTH.
- ES is beneficial to all.
- ES changes the way we think and do things, the way we organize societies, cultures and our lives.
- ES answers the age old question.....what is life all about?
- ES acknowledges and engages each individual's unique gifts and attributes.
- ES engages our whole self to express our inner genius.
- ES supports us to understand and manifest our true purpose.
- ES allows us to uncover our own unique "gifts" and expressions, to see where we fit in.
- ES is the foundation to all other types of sustainability.
- ES creates Unity based solutions and solution based systems, based on Universal guidelines.
- ES supports us to work harmoniously with others.
Why Emotional Sustainability?
- It is only when each human is emotionally sustainable that what we think, write, speak, create, invent will be sustainable. We are the filter for all we do / express. It is when we stop filtering that we are free to be a clear and pure expression of the full spectrum of who we truly are.
- ES is the foundation of a Unified, Universal Humanity.
Consciousness Based Wellness
Consciousness - energetic information including but not limited to human awareness.
"You are the information you are experiencing... Your body and your cells understand and speak a vibrational language." Dr. D Sorkin, Sustainable Human 101
Wellness - .”an active process of becoming aware of and making choices toward a healthy and fulfilling life. Wellness is more than being free from illness, it is a dynamic process of change and growth.” UC Davis
“…….a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.” The World Health Organisation
“a conscious, self-directed and evolving process of achieving full potential.” The National Wellness Institute.
Consciousness Based Wellness - The process and result of gaining greater conscious awareness and accessing energetic information, and using that awareness and information to achieve a greater state of wellbeing.
Consciousness Based Wellness is a format for change. It is not a dogma, or procedure. It includes many processes, is flexible and unique to each person participating as a facilitator and “client”. It recognises that each human is unique, with unique skills and abilities, as well as unique needs for change. Consciousness Based Wellness includes many different approaches but at its core is the use of dynamic perception and discernment that allows and supports each human to be more of who they truly are, and each person is empowered through the process. Approaching healing and wellness in this way allows the work to be done in a very efficient and effective way targeting only what is relevant and only in a way that will address the true root of the issue.
Bruce Lipton - “….genes and DNA do not control our biology; but instead, DNA is controlled by signals from outside the cell, including the energetic messages emanating from our positive and negative thoughts.”
Consciousness Based Wellness has two main elements.
- Shifting the stuck energy / consciousness that holds negative and non benevolent, limited or restrictive information. The energy that creates the negative and limited thoughts. Replacing those misaligned energies with new, positive, life giving and wellness supporting energies (or consciousness).
- Learning the skills to create and maintain a positive and beneficial life and expression.
© 2016 Heather Rusk. All rights reserved.