Where does emotional sustainability come from......?
- self care to a level where we are compassionate, patient, kind, loving and honest with ourselves
- self care supports us to be more present with ourselves...the core of our being....it is our benevolence enacted
- when we are benevolent we develop knowing and trust of who we truly are
- when we know who we truly are we experience and understand the depth and complexity of interconnectivity
What is emotional sustainability made from......?
- accessing and expressing from the still point of our core
- still point brings us to be present in the moment
- presence is a place of clarity, focus and peace
- the result of clarity, focus and presence is a big picture view
What are the characteristics that make something truly sustainable.........?
- when it is solution focused
- when it creates positive outcomes to problems that have been unsolvable in the past
- when it has a broad, benevolent effect
- when it is fun
- when it enlivens the participants
What are the results of emotional sustainability......?
- reduction in stress which leads to...
- greater sense of well being which leads to....
- mindfulness which leads to.....
- purposeful action which leads to.....
- an experience of purpose and direction which leads to....
- social innovation which leads to.....
- authentic leadership which leads to.....
- global citizenship which leads to.....a truly Whole and Sustainable Human